;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, June 12, 2002

In-Law Update

My father-in-law's food plant just got a big account to supply frosting for cookies, but his facility has to pass an inspection to certify it as being kosher.

He did the kosher inspection a few years back but still complains loudly about how the rabbi broke his toilet. It seems the religious leader was portly, cracked the porcelain and slipped out without telling my father-in-law, who had to pay a lot of money to get the K seal of approval. That's his story, anyway.

Hey, if a client came and broke my crapper, why would I care? Toilets are cheap to fix.

You know, this sounds like the beginning of a bad joke. "So, a rabbi walks into a plant. He breaks the toilet and..."



Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!