;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Saturday, June 15, 2002

Goldfish Snacks

Yesterday I feel asleep in our basement and must have been looking at the aquarium as I dozed off. I say that because I had a dream involving goldfish--eating them.

It seems I went to McDonald's and ordered some fresh goldfish, which they put in a zip-lock bag. I took them home, added some chopped shallots and ate them.

Bizarre.

Yesterday also marks my and my wife's five-year wedding anniversary. We went to dinner, where I ate too much and got a stomach ach and my wife drank a bit too much and got a headache.

I thought, well, this is pretty good life when I'm married and my biggest problem of the day is how to deal with the result of eating too much.

My mother-in-law was in town for a couple of days for a business conference, but graciously split yesterday morning. I actually like her, except when she starts treating my wife like she's 12 years old, which inevitably happens.

My father-in-law is another story. Sometimes, just to irritate him, when I see his number on the caller ID, I answer, "Jewish Anti-Defamation League" or "Bill Clinton Legal Defense Fund."

He sees no humor value in that and frankly just doesn't get me.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!