;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Friday, April 19, 2002

This Might Feel a Little Cold

My wife has a box of disposable rubber gloves for scooping the cat poop out of the litter box. Me? I don't use the gloves, but I do wash afterward.

Anyway, last night I put on the gloves and informed her that I was going to become a freelance gynecologist. I wanted to know if she's be my first patient. She said no. (It seems I'm not "board certified.")

She got tired of my crap and pulled the gloves off. Darned if my hands didn't smell like the dentist's office as I was falling asleep.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!