;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Friday, April 05, 2002

The Great American Suck Off

Dang, Blogger's been busy lately. I tried to update a couple of times recently but kept getting a message about how the server was busy.

My wife and I had a pretty good Easter at my in-laws. My mother-in-law gave us baskets with candy. It was goofy, but nice.

She also gave us an old vacuum cleaner she wasn't using. When I got home with it, I decided to hold a vacuuming contest: our vac vs. the new (old) vac. I carefully measured a half cup of clean cat litter and sprinkled an equal amount in front of each vac. Then, I launched the Great American Suck Off.

The results are as follows. Low Pile Carpet Division Winner: The New (Old) Vac wins hands down. Mid-Pile Carpet Division: Tie.

I might devise a Suck Tie Breaker, when I can think up some new trials.

When it comes to vacuum cleaners, saying "It sucks" is a compliment.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!