;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Revenge of the Cows

My wife and I made a trip to a burger restaurant I'll call "Taupe Castle" yesterday evening. It was a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing. We'd just finished running her car through the car was at the gas station, and saw the burger place across the street.

We like "Taupe Castle," but its burgers tend to have a certain digestive effect on us: they make us "go." (It could be the fried onions. I'm not sure.)

Nothing against the fine folks at "Taupe Castle." I knew what I was in for when I entered the place.

Sure enough, there was the usual after effect, which some Immodium took care of. Immodium generally works TOO well on me, meaning I'll be corked for a couple of days.

If you'd like further information on the merits of Immodium (as well as cool pictures of intestinal parasites), visit:


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!