;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, March 14, 2002

Am I a Closet Canadian?

I think I might be. I really like Canadians--especially our neighbors from New Brunswick. The woman had a few challenges getting into the U.S. long-term, because she had to provide evidence of full-time employment here. Eventually, a job came through for her, and she moved down.

Do we get to ship some troublesome Americans up north?

A recent episode of the "The Simpsons" had the family going to Canada, where street thugs spray-painted "Obey the Rules" on the side of a building.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!