;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Saturday, February 23, 2002

These Heels Hurt

My wife's, not mine. (If wore heels, I'd have to shop with Dame Edna to find anything big enough for my size 12s.)

My wife is in Oklahoma City for a conference. Seems she did a lot of walking around in heels, and one of her toes went numb and started turned colors. I have to pick her up at the airport in a couple of hours and then head straight to the doctor.

This kind of thing happens a little often. She has lots of very uncomfortable-looking shoes she insists on wearing, but eventually has to remove after about two hours.

Maybe she should try some Earth Shoes, that groovy 70s shoe thing that has a "negative heel," that is, the heel is actually lower the toes. Some of these styles remind me of junior high school. That, plus I'm playing a Queen CD.

Uh, oh. I'm late for algebra class. Oohh, here comes Jamie. I think she has hooters now. Or is that just the sweater? Stop staring! Stop staring! Atari is cool!


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!