;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, February 25, 2002

Meaty-Fresh Crest

Our oldest cat, Lucy, has an appointment with the vet in a couple of weeks to have her teeth cleaned. She's about 15 years old and has really bad tartar buildup (even though we do the cleaning once a year).

They make chicken-flavored cat toothpaste, which we tried for a while, but let's face it: cats just don't get into oral hygiene.

Anyway, I really like our vet, and his prices are reasonable. I'd like to have my wife bring me to his office on a leash and claim I'm a shaved monkey. My medical bills would be much cheaper.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!