;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Thinking Outside the Box

My wife saved a New Yorker comic in which is a man says to his cat, "Never, never think outside the box." The cat is standing next to a litter box.

Last night one of our cats thought outside the box--right in my big ficus tree pot. I'd been suspicious for a while, considering about half the time I sit in a chair near the plant, I get whiff of something that smells like wet newspapers and ammonia. I never caught anyone in the act, so I all I had was a suspicion but not enough evidence to charge anyone.

Until last night, when Samson hopped in the pot and let 'er rip. I debated about whether to make a commotion so he'd stop, but I feared he'd jump down and continue peeing...on the carpet. I scolded him when he was through, and he gave that hurt, confused look that said, "Huh? What did I do?"

I found a can of cat repellant spray I used to prevent one of my other cats from clawing the furniture and sprayed the plant pot and surrounding area. Damn.
Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!