;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, December 03, 2001

Things I Never Should Have Eaten

If I wrote a book about my life, there'd have to be a chapter called "Things I Never Should Have Eaten."

Call me cheap, stupid, adventurous or whatever, I'll eat darned near anything...and usually suffer the consequences later. Here's a short list of things I should have avoided:

1. Brown salad (there's some in my refrigerator now)
2. White Castle hamburgers (they're set on a delayed fuse that activates one to three hours after eating)
3. Cucumbers
4. My own chili (especially after I've let it "age" a week or so)
5. Slippery mushrooms
6. Meat with any kind of "rainbow" or "colorful oil slick"

Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!