;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Wednesday, December 05, 2001

The Texas Chime-Saw Massacre

Is this a set-up? Will some ghoul sneak up behind me and plant an axe in my skull?

Each night I take a series of multivitamins, that glucosamine stuff for achy joints--and my deworming pills. It takes nearly a quart of water to wash it down, which translates into a bathroom visit at some point late at night when I should be asleep.

As was making my trip to the bathroom, I passed an open window. (It's unusually warm here in the Cincinnati area, so we can do that now.) My neighbors have creepy wind chimes on their deck--the kind you hear in a horror movie when the victim-to-be opens a door to peer outside and listen for whatever was making that "noise." It's always quiet at that point, except for the wind chimes.

I hope my neighbor doesn't have a chain saw.






Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!