;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Tuesday, December 04, 2001

Some Things I Fix, Some I Don't

A computer-savvy guy I worked with about eight years ago said, "No matter what the capacity of your hard drive, you'll always have about two megs of space available on it." In those days a 20 meg drive was typical. I have a 10 gig drive, and my computer was getting flaky with only 200 megs of free space, so I had move a bunch of data onto CDs.

My computer is now flake-free.

No so for my car. One of the power windows got stuck. I figured I'd see if I could fix it, so pulled off the interior panel and fished around with the electric window doohickey. I pondered it for about 30 minutes--like a chimp trying to figure out how to stack boxes to get to a banana hanging from the ceiling.

If I were a chimp, I'd go hungry. I can't figure out how to fix the damn window. Looks like I have a date with Nissan.



Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!