;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, December 13, 2001

Maybe No One Will Notice

This business of pooping/peeing outside the designated area isn't limited to cats (see blog entry below). My wife teaches kindergarten, and every year she has one or two kids who go in their pants.

My own experience when I was that age was a little different. I was a puker. One time in the middle of reading time, I scooted off to the side and yacked into a wad of tissues, which I stuffed back in my pocket.

You can hide the physical evidence, but not the smell. The teacher politely asked if anyone got sick, but I denied any knowledge of this alleged sickness.

I tossed my pukey wad of tissues in the trash when no one was looking.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!