;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Monday, December 17, 2001

Ask About Our Glorious Revolutionary Rates

Oh, what a treasure my CD of tunes cleared off my computer is. Now I'm listening to the "Volga Boat Song," which is classic "I'm-working-hard-for-Joe-Stalin music."

Which reminds me, why do so many banks have names that sound like they came from the Central Soviet Committee? First and People's Bank? Farmer's Bank?

I used to mail deposits to my old bank, which had the word "Peoples" in its name, to these:

First and Peoples' Great Patriotic Bank for the Redistribution of Wealth
Peoples' Agrarian Reform Bank
The Friedrich Engels Egalitarian Bank and Mortgage Co.
Dictatorship of the Proletariat Bank
Workers' Anti-Fascist Bank and Loan

I'd even write poetry on the deposit slip, such as:

Come on now, and don't be fickle,
Join with me at the hammer and sickle.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!