;

That Really
Chaps My Ass!

home | archives | contact

Thursday, November 15, 2001

Are Clowns Evil?

I have a fear of/fascination with clowns. "Can't sleep. Clown'll eat me. Can't sleep. Clown'll eat me..." --Bart Simpson

Check out Flame-O the Arson Clown.

The clown version of "Dogs Playing Poker" is apparantly "Clowns Drive Car."

If I had to sleep in the same room with these clown dolls, I'd want SOMETHING between them and me. Something like a Bible, crucifix, barbed wire, big dog...

Ever wondered what to do when children (or you ) are afraid of clowns? Here's that the experts recommend.

Thanks to the Half Mad Spinster, I've become familiar with the fine work of Ouchy the Clown. He's an S/M clown who beats you for money.


Does this blog make me look fat?
Link Me |

Comments: Post a Comment

Links That Won't Cause Itching, Flaking:
Bitchen!
Flowerhead
Kristiv's Weird Existence
Half Mad Spinster
Confessions of an Anglophile
Lilly Wonka
Jeannie's Beans
Swirly Girl

Chapped Facts:
Chapped Ass FAQ
100 Things About Me


WWW Chaps My Ass
Cincinnati Area Weather:
The WeatherPixie
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Fight Spam! Click Here!